Friday, December 24, 2010

Milk and Cookies for Santa

It is Christmas Eve, and Isobel is busy writing a Christmas list for Santa:

Jack: "Isobel, what do you want ask Santa to bring you for Christmas?"

Isobel: "Ummm, a skipping rope!"

Isobel has been insisting she is going to get a skipping rope for Christmas ever since I arrived in Melbourne. And Auntie Erin has been scouring the city for a skipping rope. After a week of searching I have found two crappy dollar store jump ropes, the first really crappy and the second only a slightly less crappy. I don't know where the good quality jump ropes are hidden around, but I am thankful my niece is only three and would probably be with an old piece of rope with knots tied in the ends.

We will find out tomorrow morning. In the meantime, it is time for Isobel to go to bed and the adults to eat cookies and drink milk.

No comments: